Thursday, April 26, 2012

Bats

I have had this blog up and running (sort of) for about 2 years then it seemed like everyone I knew had a blog. So I went back to the drawing board and considered writing a book instead of blogging. Then I realized an important aspect of book writing: you can't be random! Your thoughts and comments must all relate and flow and although I could do that, it's not really who I am. I am random. I'm not just saying that like many other people in the world do to gain some sort of hipster coolness. I really am. I try not to be and yet.... oh, look a bat. I love bats. Do you know why I love bats? Probably not. It's because bats only come out at night and they generally freak people out and they eat bugs!! Yes! So fly my tiny winged friends! Fly! Just so long as you linger in my yard long enough to eat the bugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment